Miles is walking! He's been taking steps for the last month or so and over the last two weeks, he started taking more and more steps... and now he's walking like an old pro! Oh, and he's SO proud of himself. He's always smiling, laughing and grinning anyway, just now more so. He's such a cutie pie... but so naughty! On top of learning to walk, he has also learned to get on Logan's bed. Granted, it is a crib converted to a toddler bed, so it's fairly low to the ground.... He climbs up there but has no clue how to get down. When he realizes you've seen him, he stands up and squeals. And then proceeds to dive off the bed. I think he just wants to see how fast I can move! Surprisingly, Logan really isn't phased that Miles gets on her bed (thankfully!) Miles thinks it is WONDERFUL when Logan gets on the bed with him. In addition to learning how to climb on Logan's bed, he's also discovered that he can climb on the train table. He often plays in Logan's room by himself. (I can still see him from the family room. ) I walked in Logan's room the other day expecting to find him in the closet or something. Instead he was sitting indian-style on the train table, grinning and oh so proud when I saw him! Oh, good times, good times. Tonight, while I was running the bath, I looked over at him and he had hiked his leg up on the side of the tub and was trying to climb in. The boy has no fear.
In other fairly recent news, I forgot to post logan and miles' one and three year checkup stats.
Logan
32lbs
39"
Miles
23lbs
30.75"
the pedi was very impressed with logan's verbal skills, which was definitely not a shock to us. The dr joked and was like, "uuum, yeah. she's not going to need any speech therapy." Also, dr m continues to be very impressed with the progress of L's hemangioma. We'll go to charleston at the end of the summer for our annual checkup with the specialist.
Miles was a champ with his shots. his weight is in the 50% and length 75%. Dr m said he looks great and was thoroughly impressed with his golden highlights. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment