Tuesday, February 10, 2009

facial cream, glasses and elmo!


Sorry to leave you hanging for so long. Not much has been going on with us. My mom came up yesterday and brought Logan a little something for Valentines day. She is encouraging Logan's love of Elmo with elmo dvds and an elmo outfit. Yes, I did say an Elmo outfit. I've always sworn off character clothing, but I figure that one won't hurt. Plus it's hysterical how much Logan loves Elmo. If you ask her what her name is, she responds with 'Elmo!' So, not only can we watch Elmo and read about him, we can now wear an outfit that has him on it. Good stuff!




Logan also loves Mrs. Potatohead. One of her favorite things to do is wear some of Mrs. Potatohead's glasses.
Two at the time is even better!

Logan has always loved to put desitin on her face. Usually, she'd just reach down during a diaper change and swipe some, but recently she's just gotten the tube and given herself a facial. She's a funny girl!


And, here I am at 34 weeks. I had an ultrasound yesterday to confirm my c-section date. March 16 is the day that baby boy will arrive. He is estimated to weigh about 5 lbs right now. The dr. guessed he'd be about 7.5lbs at birth. We've pretty much gotten everything ready for him. I washed all his clothes this weekend and Jordan painted the changing table that we used with Logan. Our glider should be arriving any day now. I am very excited about it. Somehow, I think Logan will also be very excited about it, too!

This is funny... Today, while I was out running errands while Logan was at mdo, three different people asked me if the baby had dropped. ??? I have no idea! I think I have just carried this low the entire time. I thought it was so funny that three different times people mentioned that to me today. Strange!

No comments: