Sunday, November 11, 2007
Bad Dog
This is what my neighbor brought to me on Tuesday afternoon. Evidently, Woogy had gotten out of the yard and was having a grand time gallivanting around the neighborhood. His last stop must have been their front porch. Who knows where else he was or what he had been doing. He was quite proud when he came in the house.
Not only was I embarrassed that Woogy had been out of the yard and I didn't know it, but my neighbor had Jordan's nastified flip-flop in her hand. One would think that Woogy had chewed on this flip-flop during his out-of-yard excursion but no, Jordan actually wears these in the back yard. These flip-flops have been designed by Woogy for quite some time. I think I might make them disappear.
Oh yes, and thanks Chrissy for bringing the beast back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment